Students of all faculties of the HTW Dresden, who are currently in a financially difficult situation due to the corona crisis, can apply for support from the relief fund. The financial support is up to 600 € per applicant per month. Payment is made monthly for a maximum of 3 months. Funding is possible retroactively until 1st of April 2020 at the most. There are no application deadlines. Please apply even if you are unsure whether you are entitled to this funding.
There is no legal claim to aid and it depends, among other things, on the availability of resources.
How to apply for support…
… via the PDF file:
- Click on the link to the application
- Download and open the pdf. File
- Fill out and save the application with your personal data
- Send the document with all other documents (see below) to our e-mail address: email@example.com
…via the online form
- Click on the link to the online form
- Fill out the application with your personal data
- Upload the required evidence
- Submit the application form
Important! Please pay attention to the following instructions when submitting your application.
This is part of the application:
- Written description of the emergency situation
- Matriculation certificate
- Proof of income ( including scholarships, housing allowance, etc)
- Bafög notice or rejection notice
- Further documents, if available:
health insurance, employment contract or notice of termination, childcare, rental contract
- Important! Please pay attention to the instructions when submitting your application.
Job mediation of SHK jobs at the HTW and working student positions with companies. Mail address for the cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org or via the HTW Job market.
The selection process
An awarding committee consisting of 3 student representatives and 3 employees of the university awards the grants after examination of the documents. This committee meets once a week to decide on the applications received. The applicants will then be informed of the decision via e-mail.
The representatives in the awarding body are: